Please read carefully and ACCEPT to continue
I hereby give my consent and specifically confirm that the online application form submitted by me to the Site shall be valid, effective and legally enforce- able against me though it is not electronically signed by me. For the purpose hereof, a document shall be deemed to be “Electronically Signed” if it has been encrypted / authenticated by using an electronic method or procedure in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 or in any other manner / method / procedure / technique as is recognized / envisaged as a valid method of encryption / authentication under the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
Schedule of Charges
|Pay with Ring revolving Line of Credit Penalty Charges
|One-Time Overdue Charge
|Daily Penalty Charge
|Up to ₹1999
|₹10,000 and above
|Note: 18% GST on "Total Late Fee" amount is additionally applicable. System will auto-calculate Late Fees + GST & display only the total to you
I/We agree and confirm:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF FACILITY
These General Terms and Conditions (“GC”) shall govern the general terms and conditions applicable to the Facility (defined below) to be provided to Borrower (defined below) by the Lender, a company as defined in the Companies Act, 2013, (hereinafter referred to as the “Lender”, which expression shall, unless repugnant to the subject, context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include its executors, its successors-in-interest and any assigns and/or any finance partner(s) with whom Lender has entered into a co-lending agreement or an arrangement where the loans are reflected in Lender’s own book). This credit facility has been facilitated by our loan sourcing agent.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants, terms and conditions and understanding set forth in this Agreement, the Parties hereto with the intent to be legally bound hereby and agree.
The terms and expressions contained in this GC and the Loan Application Form are defined as under:
- “Availability Period” shall mean the period within which the Borrower (as defined hereunder) can request a Drawdown (as defined hereunder) from the Facility (as defined hereunder) and is as detailed in the Sanction Letter (as defined hereunder);
- “Available Facility Amount” means at any point of time the undrawn amount of the Facility, including any amount of the Facility which becomes available pursuant to any repayment or prepayment of all or part of any previous Drawdown;
- “Borrower” means and refers jointly and severally to the applicant(s) who has / have been sanctioned/granted the Facility by the Lender (as defined hereunder) based on the duly filled in Loan Application Form submitted by such applicant(s) to the Lender for availing of the Facility means and refers jointly and severally to the applicant(s) who has / have been sanctioned/granted the Facility by the Lender based on the duly filled in Loan Application Form submitted by such applicant(s) to the Lender for availing of the Facility;
- “Borrower’s Dues” means all sums payable by the Borrower to Lender, including outstanding Facility, interest, all other charges, costs and expenses;
- “Drawdown” shall mean each drawdown of the Facility within the Availability Period and as per the terms of the Financing Documents (as defined hereunder), including drawdown of any amount which becomes available against the Facility, pursuant to prepayment/ repayment of any earlier Drawdown;
- “Due Date” in respect of any payment means the date on which any amount is due from the Borrower to Lender and such date as changed by the Lender from time to time upon intimation to the Borrower through written means.
- “EMI” means the equated monthly amount to be paid by the Borrower towards repayment of all outstanding Drawdowns and payment of interest (if applicable) as per Financing Documents;
- “Facility” means the loan amount sanctioned to the Borrower as per the Sanction Letter or as displayed on the website or its mobile application, which will be or has been made available, to the extent the same is not cancelled, reduced or transferred by the Lender as per the terms of Financing Documents;
- “Financing Documents” means these GC, the Loan Application, the Sanction Letter (if issued), including the annexures hereto and any documents executed by the Borrower or as required by Lender, as amended from time to time;
- “Loan Application” means the application in the prescribed form as submitted from time to time by the Borrower to Lender for seeking financing;
- “Sanction Letter” subject to the Facility availed by the Borrower shall mean the sanction letter issued by the Lender containing the relevant commercial terms and conditions applicable to the Facility;
- “Material Adverse Effect” means any event which in Lender’s opinion would have an adverse effect on (i) Borrower’s ability to pay the Borrower’s Dues or (ii) recoverability of the Borrower’s Dues;
- “Overdue Interest Rate” means the default interest as prescribed in the Sanction Letter or as displayed on the website., i.e. on https://paywithring.com/ or its mobile application, which is payable on all amounts which are not paid on their respective Due Dates;
- “Purpose” means the utilization of each Drawdown as mentioned in the Sanction Letter or as displayed on the website., i.e. on https://paywithring.com/ or its mobile application, including for purchase of any product from Vendors;
- “Product” shall mean, if applicable, a product purchased by the Borrower from any Vendor and in line with the Purpose;
- “Vendor” shall mean the vendors, including e-commerce website as approved by Lender from time to time in respect of which financing would be provided by Lender for purchase of any Products.
Unless the context otherwise requires, words denoting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words importing a particular gender include all genders.
- Subject to the provisions of the Financing Documents, the Borrower may at any time during the Availability Period, request the Lender for disbursement the Facility (or any part thereof) to the extent of the Available Facility Amount. The Lender shall at its sole and absolute discretion allow or reject such Drawdown request for the Facility. Notwithstanding anything contained in this GC, Lender shall have the absolute right to cancel or refuse any further Drawdowns from the Facility at its sole and absolute discretion as it may deem fit, including on account of any change in credit evaluation of the Borrower.
- The disbursement of any Drawdown directly to any vendor / seller/ healthcare institution or its authorized person for any Purpose shall be treated as having been disbursed to the Borrower.
- The Borrower shall pay non-refundable processing charges as stated in the Sanction Letter or as displayed on the website., i.e. on https://paywithring.com/ or its mobile application, along with tax thereof, which may be added as a deemed disbursement to every Drawdown and the Borrower will accordingly be liable for entire Drawdown.
PAYMENT/REPAYMENT AND INTEREST
- The Borrower shall repay/pay the entire Facility in one or more instalments along with the interest thereon to the Lender in such manner as agreed/specified by the Lender from time to time, on the respective Due Date. It is hereby clarified that in the event the Borrower has availed the Facility in the nature of working capital loan, the same shall be payable on the Due Date in a single tranche by way of bullet repayment and the Borrower shall not be permitted to be carry forward or convert the outstanding amount into multiple instalments. Subject to Clause 3.6, the Borrower agrees to pay to the Lender interest on the Facility or such part thereof as may be outstanding from time to time at such interest rate, which has been indicated by Lender at the time of making the offer for the Facility. The Borrower will pay interest (if applicable) on each Drawdown made by the Borrower of the Facility and all other amounts due as displayed on the website., i.e. on https://paywithring.com/ or its mobile application, and the interest shall be compounded on a monthly basis. The Borrower will be liable for the entire Drawdown amount and shall pay the full amount for each Drawdown. However, in such cases, in the event the installment is not paid on the Due Date, all over- due amounts shall accrue interest at the prescribed rate (“Overdue Interest Rate”) which shall be computed from the respective due dates for payments and the interest shall be compounded on a monthly basis.
- The Borrower acknowledges that in case of identified Purpose, Drawdown may be allowed on zero interest basis and in such cases the return shall be made available to Lender by way of one-time non-refundable upfront discount provided by vendors/healthcare institutions on selected Purposes as mutually agreed between Lender and vendor / its authorized representative.
- The tenure of each Drawdown shall be as provided in the Sanction Letter or as displayed on the website., i.e. on https://paywithring.com/ or its mobile application. EMI shall be as calculated by Lender as required for amortization of Drawdowns within their respective tenure and interest payable thereon and not exceeding the maximum EMI as provided in the Sanction Letter or as displayed on the website., i.e. on https://paywithring.com/ or its mobile application. EMI shall only be towards principal outstanding and interest thereon and does not include any default interest or any other charges payable by the Borrower pursuant to Financing Documents.
- The payment of each EMI on time is the essence of the contract. The Borrower acknowledges that s/he has understood the method of computation of EMI and shall not dispute the same.
- Notwithstanding anything stated elsewhere in the Financing Documents, all Borrower’s Dues, including EMI, shall be payable by the Borrower to Lender as and when demanded by Lender, at its sole discretion and without requirement of any reason being assigned. The Borrower shall pay such amounts, without any delay or demur, on or before the due date, as provided in the Sanction Letter or as displayed on the website., i.e. on https://paywithring.com/ or its mobile application.
- The Borrower agrees and acknowledges that the Lender/Pay with Ring may evaluate the borrower’s transaction history on the Pay with Ring platform in order to check borrower’s eligibility for the loan and understands & acknowledges that Lender/Pay with Ring has the absolute discretion, without assigning any reasons to reject the borrower’s loan application and that Lender/Pay with Ring is not answerable / liable to the borrower, in any manner, whatsoever, for rejection of the borrower’s loan application.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Financing Documents, the Lender shall always reserve the right to revise the rate of interest whether upwards or downwards, on all existing advances/financial assistance, if so required under any applicable law and other factors impacting the liquidity in the economy. Any such change, as intimated by Lender to Borrower, will be final and binding on the Borrower and such changes shall automatically form part of these GC. The rate of interest applicable to the Drawdown availed shall be as prevailing on the date of disbursement and will be based upon the Lender ‘s evaluation of the creditworthiness of the Borrower, the risk profiling done by the Lender, etc. The Lender shall review, and if necessary, revise the rate of interest at any time and during the tenure of the Drawdown at its sole discretion on updating the same on its website., i.e. on https://paywithring.com/. Any dispute, including that relating to the interest computation or tenure, shall not entitle the Borrower to withhold payment demanded by the Lender and/or payment of any EMI.
- In case of delayed payments, without prejudice to all other rights of Lender, Lender shall be entitled to Overdue Interest Rate (as prescribed in Sanction Letter or as displayed on the website., i.e. on https://paywithring.com/ or its mobile application) from the Borrower for the period of delay.
- The Borrower may pre-pay any Drawdown prior to its scheduled tenure only with the prior approval of Lender and subject to such conditions and prepayment charges, as stipulated by Lender. The Borrower shall bear all interest, tax, duties, cess duties and other forms of taxes whether applicable now or in the future, payable under any law at any time in respect of any payments made to Lender under the Financing Documents. If these are incurred by Lender, these shall be recoverable from the Borrower and will carry interest at the rate of Overdue Interest Rate from the date of payment till reimbursement.
- Notwithstanding any terms and conditions to the contrary contained in the Financing Documents, the amounts repaid by the Borrower shall be appropriated firstly towards cost, charges, expenses and other monies; secondly towards Overdue Interest Rate, if any; thirdly towards interest; and lastly towards repayment of principal amount of a Facility.
- Interest (if applicable), Overdue Interest Rate and all other charges shall accrue from day to day and shall be computed on the basis of 365 (Three Hundred Sixty-Five) days a year and the actual number of days elapsed.
- If the due date for any payment is not a business day, the amount will be paid by Borrower on immediately succeeding business day.
- All sums payable by the Borrower to Lender shall be paid without any deductions whatsoever. Credit/ discharge for payment will be given only on realization of amounts due.
MODE OF PAYMENT, REPAYMENT AND PREPAYMENT
- The Borrower shall, as required by Lender from time to time, provide (i) post-dated cheques (“PDCs”) or (ii) National Automated Clearing House (Debit Clearing)/ any other electronic or other clearing mandate (collectively referred to as “NACH”) as notified by the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) against Borrower’s bank account for payment of dues. Such PDCs/NACH shall be drawn from such bank and from such location as agreed to by Lender. The Borrower shall honour all payments without fail on first presentation/ due dates. PDC/ NACH provided by the Borrower may be utilized by Lender for realization of any Borrower’s Dues. The Borrower hereby unconditionally and irrevocably authorizes Lender to take all actions required for such realization. The Borrower shall promptly (and in any event within seven (7) days) replace the cheques and/or the NACH and/or other documents executed for payment of Borrower’s Dues as may be required by Lender from time to time, at its sole discretion.
- The Borrower shall, at all times maintain sufficient funds in his/her bank account/s for due payment of the Borrower’s Dues on respective Due Dates. Borrower shall not close the bank account/s from which the cheques / NACH have been issued or cancel or issues instructions to the bank or to Lender to stop or delay payment under the PDC / NACH and Lender is not bound to take notice of any such communication.
- The Borrower agrees and acknowledges that the PDC/ NACH have been issued voluntarily in discharge of the Borrower’s Dues and not by way of a security for any purpose whatsoever. The Borrower also acknowledges that dishonour of any PDC/ NACH is a criminal offence under the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881/The Payment and Settlements Act, 2007. The Borrower shall be liable to pay dishonour charges for each PDC/ NACH dishonour (as prescribed in Sanction Letter or as displayed on the website., i.e. on https://paywithring.com/ or its mobile application).
- Any dispute or difference of any nature whatsoever shall not entitle the Borrower to withhold or delay payment of any EMIs or other sum and Lender shall be entitled to present the PDC/ NACH on the respective due dates.
- Notwithstanding the issuance of cheques / NACH, the Borrower will be solely responsible to ensure timely payment of dues.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
The Borrower shall:
- His / its execution, delivery and performance of this Agreement are within his / its powers and have been duly authorized, do not contravene any contract binding on or affecting his / it or any of his / its properties, do not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Immediately deliver to Lender all documents, including bank account statements as may be required by Lender from time to time. The Borrower also authorizes Lender to communicate independently with (a) any bank where the Borrower maintains an account and to seek details and statement in respect of such account from the bank and (b) with any employer of any Borrower/family members, any other person related to the Borrower, as Lender may deem necessary, including for monitoring Borrower’s creditworthiness. The Lender shall have the right to not return the Application, the photographs, information and documents submitted by the Borrower.
- Immediately notify Lender of any litigations or legal proceedings against any Borrower.
- Notify Lender of any Material Adverse Effect or Event of Default (as described hereunder).
- Notify Lender in writing of all changes in the location/ address of office /residence /place of business or any change/resignation/termination / closure of employment/ profession /business.
- Not leave India for employment or business or long term stay abroad without fully repaying the Facility then outstanding, together with interest and other dues and charges.
- Provide security, if any, as specified in Financing Documents or as may be required by Lender in case of any change in credit worthiness of any Borrower (as determined by Lender).
- Ensure deposit of salary and / or business proceeds in the account from which PDCs/ECS have been issued to Lender. The Borrower also authorizes the Lender to submit the ESC on any date without prior intimation thereto in case the EMI bounces. The Borrower agrees that non-receipt of any EMI alert shall not be a valid ground for non-payment of any EMI.
- Comply at all times with applicable laws, including, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, as amended from time to time.
- Utilise each Drawdown only for the Purpose.
- The Borrower hereby creates a charge on the Product in favour of the Lender.
- All information provided by the Borrower to the Lender under this Agreement is correct and true
Each Borrower represents and warrants to Lender as under:
- All the information provided by Borrower in the Loan Application and any other document, whether or not relevant for ascertaining the credit worthiness of the Borrower, is true and correct and not misleading in any manner;
- The Borrower is capable of and entitled under all applicable laws to execute and perform the Financing Documents and the transactions thereunder;
- The Borrower is above 18 (Eighteen) years of age and this GC is a legal, valid and binding obligation on him/her, enforceable against him/her in accordance with its terms;
- The Borrower declares that he/ she is not prohibited by any law from availing this Facility;
- No event has occurred which shall prejudicially affect the interest of Lender or affect the financial conditions of Borrower or affect his/ her liability to perform all or any of their obligations under the Financing Documents;
- Borrower is not in default of payment of any taxes or Government dues;
- The Borrower will do all acts, deeds and things, as required by Lender to give effect to the terms of this GC;
- That there are no bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings against the Borrower.
The Borrower gives its consent to Lender to use/store all the information provided by the Borrower or otherwise procured by Lender in the manner it deems fit including for the Purpose of this Facility or for its business and understands and agrees that Lender may disclose such information to its contractors, agents and any other third parties.
In the event the Facility/Drawdown is for purchase of any Product, the Borrower also undertakes and covenants as below:
- Borrower shall not be entitled to any increase in the Facility amount by reason of any increase in the purchase price of any Product. However, in the event of any decrease in the purchase price, Lender may in its discretion reduce the principal amount of the sanctioned Facility;
- The Vendor shall be exclusively responsible for delivery of the Product and Lender shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or non-de- livery of the Product and/or with respect to the quality, condition, fitness, suitability or otherwise whatsoever of the said Product;
- In the case Product cancellation, Lender will treat the relevant Facility repaid only if the Vendor refunds the amount to Lender upon compliance by the Borrower with the refund policy of the Vendor. In case of such refund, Lender shall refund the EMI, if any, paid by the Borrower, less interest if any for the period between purchase and refund, and treat the Facility/Drawdown as fully discharged. The processing fees will not be reimbursed and will be adjusted against the refund, if any;
- The Borrower shall not claim part possession or ownership of the Product or create any third-party rights thereon without consent of Lender;
- Lender shall have first and exclusive charge on the Product.
EVENTS OF DEFAULT
The happening of the following events shall constitute an event of default (“Event of Default”):
- The Borrower fails to make payment of any Borrower’s Dues on Due Date;
- Any non-compliance by the Borrower of the terms & conditions of this Agreement or any other agreement entered into in respect of this Loan or any other financial assistance availed of by the Borrower from the Lender.
- Breach of any terms, covenants, representation, warranty, declaration or confirmation under the Financing Documents;
- Any fraud or misrepresentation or concealment of material information by Borrower which could have affected decision of Lender to grant any Facility;
- Death, lunacy or any other permanent disability of the Borrower;
- Submission of any forged document by the Borrower.
- Borrower utilises the Drawdown for any purpose other than the Purpose;
- Occurrence of any events, conditions or circumstances (including any change in law) which in the sole and absolute opinion of Lender could have a Material Adverse Effect, including limitation of any proceedings or action for bankruptcy/liquidation/ insolvency of the Borrower or attachment / restraint of any of its assets;
The decision of Lender as to whether or not an Event of Default has occurred shall be binding upon the Borrower.
- It is expressly agreed that the Borrower shall not be entitled to assign, either directly or indirectly, the obligations set out herein.
- The Lender shall be entitled to assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in part or in full to any third party.
- The Lender shall at any time, without reference to the Borrower be entitled to securitize, sell, assign, discount or transfer all or any of the Lender’s rights and obligations under this Agreement together with the underlying security to any person(s) of the choice of the Lender, in whole or in part and in such manner as the Lender may decide. Any such sale, assignment or transfer shall bind the Borrower conclusively.
CONSEQUENCES OF DEFAULT
- Upon occurrence of any of the Events of Default and at any time thereafter, Lender shall have the right, but not the obligation to declare all sums outstanding in respect of the Facility, whether due or not, immediately repayable and upon the Borrower failing to make the said payments within 15 (fifteen) days thereof, Lender may at its sole discretion exercise any other right or remedy which may be available to Lender under any applicable law, including seeking any injunctive relief or attachment against the Borrower or their assets.
- The Lender shall also have the unconditional right to immediately take possession of the Product.
- Lender shall be entitled to enforce the Security, if any available;
- The Borrower shall also be liable for payment of all legal and other costs and expenses resulting from the foregoing defaults or the exercise of Lender remedies.
- Lender shall be entitled to proceed against and take any action against the Borrower and / or in order to realize the Loan Amount along with Interest, Charges and expenses.
- The Borrower will be sent reminders from time to time for settlement of any outstanding Facility, by post, fax, telephone, e-mail, SMS and/or engaging third parties to remind, follow up and collect dues. Any third party so appointed, shall adhere fully to the code of conduct on debt collection.
The Borrower acknowledges and authorizes Lender to disclose all information and data relating to Borrower, the Facility, Drawdowns, default if any, committed by Borrower to such third parties/ agencies as Lender may deem appropriate and necessary to disclose and/or as authorized by RBI, including TransUnion CIBIL Limited (“CIBIL”). The Borrower also acknowledges and authorizes such information to be used, processed by Lender / third parties/ CIBIL / RBI as they may deem fit and in accordance with applicable laws. Further in Event of
Default, Lender and such agencies shall have an unqualified right to disclose or publish the name of the Borrower /or its directors/ partners/ co-applicants, as applicable, as ‘defaulters’ in such manner and through such medium as Lender / CIBIL/ RBI/ other authorized agency in their absolute discretion may think fit, including in newspapers, magazines and social media.
- The Borrower shall not hold Lender responsible for sharing and/or disclosing the information now or in future and also for any consequences suffered by the Borrower and/or other by reason thereof. The provisions of this clause 8 shall survive termination of the GC and the repayment of the Borrower’s Dues.
- You understand that the Pay with Ring platform app and/or website has been appointed by LENDER to collect, authenticate, track your location, verify and confirm the User Data, documents and details as may be required by LENDER to sanction the Loan. LENDER authorizes the Company to collect and store the User Data through the mobile application form available on the Platform.
At the request of the Borrower, the Lender may foreclose the Facility. The Borrower, if seeks foreclosure six months after disbursement of the Facility, the Lender may not charge foreclosure charges. However, the Lender may charge foreclosure charges @4% of principal outstanding as on the date, if Facility is sought to be foreclosure by the Borrower before six months from the date of disbursement. The Lender, however, will use reducing balancing rate/method for the arrival of principal outstanding amount outstanding on foreclosure date.
- The entries made in records of Lender shall be conclusive evidence of existence and of the amount Borrower’s Dues and any statement of dues furnished by Lender shall be accepted by and be binding on the Borrower.
- Borrower’s liability for repayment of the Borrower’s Dues shall, in case where more than one Borrower have jointly applied for any Facility, be joint and several.
- Borrower shall execute all documents and amendments and shall co-operate with Lender as required by Lender (i) to comply with any RBI guidelines / directives or (ii) for giving Lender full benefit of rights under the Financing Documents. Without prejudice to the aforesaid the Borrower hereby irrevocably consents that on its failure to do so, such changes shall be deemed to be incorporated in the Financing Documents and shall be binding on the Borrower.
- Notwithstanding any suspension or termination of any Facility, all right and remedies of Lender as per Financing Documents shall continue to survive until the receipt by Lender of the Borrower’s Dues in full.
- The Borrower acknowledges that the rate of interest, penal charges, service charges and other charges payable and or agreed to be paid by the Borrower under Financing Documents are reasonable and acceptable to him/ her.
- The Borrower expressly recognizes and accepts that Lender shall without prejudice to its rights to perform such activities itself or through its office employees be entitled and has full power and authority so to appoint one or more third parties (hereinafter referred to as “Service Providers”) as Lender may select and to delegate to such party all or any of its functions, rights and power under Financing Documents relating to the sourcing, identity and verification of information pertaining to the Borrower, administration, monitoring of the Facility and to perform and execute all lawful acts, deeds, matters and things connected therewith and incidental thereto including sending notices contacting Borrower, receiving Cash/Cheques/Drafts/ Mandates from the Borrower in favour of Lender.
- The Borrower acknowledges that the financing transaction hereunder gives rise to a relationship of debtor and creditor as between him / her and Lender and not in respect of any service rendered/to be rendered by Lender. Accordingly, the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 shall not apply to the transaction hereunder.
- The Borrower hereby authorizes Lender to verify all information and documents including, income proof documents, residence documents, address proof documents, identity documents and other such documents containing personal and financial information as are submitted by them for obtaining any Facility and that they also consent to subsequent retention of the same by Lender.
- The Borrower acknowledges and authorizes Lender to procure Borrower’s PAN No./copy of Pan Card, other identity proof and Bank Account details, from time to time and to also generate / obtain CIBIL, Experian, Hunter reports and such other reports as and when Lender may deem fit. The Borrower also hereby gives consent and authorizes Lender to undertake its KYC verification by Aadhar e-KYC or other- wise and undertake all such actions as may be required on its behalf or otherwise to duly complete the process of such verification including by way of Aadhar e-KYC and share such information with any authority and store such information in a manner it deems fit.
- In the event of any disagreement or dispute between the Lender and the Borrower regarding the materiality of any matter including of any event occurrence, circumstance, change, fact information, document, authorization, proceeding, act, omission, claims, breach, default or otherwise, the opinion of Lender as to the materiality of any of the foregoing shall be final and binding on the Borrower.
- The Borrower and Lender may mutually agree on grant of a fresh facility on the terms and conditions of the GC and by execution of such further letter/undertaking by the Borrower as may be required by Lender.
- If the Borrower voluntarily avails any services along with the Facility from any of the third parties whose products are being sold by the Lender as a bundled product including but not limited to life insurance, health insurance, general insurance plans, consumer durable insurance, extended warranty, or any other offers/products/services offered by third parties, then the Borrower hereby acknowledges that Lender shall not be held responsible for non-provision of services by such third parties.
- Any Co-borrowers signing this agreement agree to be equally responsible with the borrower for this loan.
- This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the Parties in relation to the subject matter of the Agreement. Changes and amendments to this Agreement shall have effect only if made in writing and signed by the Lender and the Company.
The Borrower acknowledges that each of his/her obligations under these Financing Documents is independent and severable from the rest.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and any matter or issues arising hereunder or any dispute hereunder shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India.
TERM AND TERMINATION
- This Agreement shall become effective on execution.
- The Agreement shall stand terminated on the date the Borrower has repaid the Loan Amount in full along with Interest, overdue interest, and other charges as mentioned in this Agreement, and fulfilled all other obligations under the Agreement to the satisfaction of the Lender.
- The Borrower does not have the right to terminate this Agreement in any situation except with the written consent of the Lender, by repaying the entire amounts due to the Lender under this Agreement.
ARBITRATION AND CONCILIATION
In the event of any dispute, difference or question arising between the Parties hereto in relation to or in connection with anything to be done under this Financing documents and the same remains unresolved for a period of 1 (One) month, despite the mediation of the respective Parties’ authorized persons, it shall be referred to arbitration before the arbitrator appointed mutually by both the parties, in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the rules framed thereunder. The award given under the said process shall be final and binding on the parties. The venue of arbitration proceedings shall be Mumbai, India. Cost of arbitration shall be equally borne by the Lender and the Company. The Parties shall bear their own legal costs. The arbitrator shall have the authority to pass appropriate orders as to costs.
Every notice, request, demand or other communication under this Agreement shall;
- be in writing, delivered by hand, or by registered post / Speed post, acknowledgement due, or by Courier or any other mode as decided by the Lender;
- be deemed to have been received by the Borrower and / or Guarantor when delivered by hand, at the time so delivered if during business hours on a business day for the recipient, and if given by registered post acknowledgement due, 72 hours after it has been put into post; and
- The Lender may (but not obliged to) send short message services (SMS) to the Borrower intimating him on the dues payable by him and may call the Borrower and to pay any dues that is outstanding under the agreement. The Borrower and the Guarantor hereby specifically authorizes the Lender to make such calls or send SMS or emails to their contact details provided to the Lender, and further acknowledges that the same shall not be considered as unsolicited calls/SMS/mails from the Lender.
- The Borrower hereby agrees to pay the postal and other charges as mentioned in Schedule here to for each of the notices being sent to him / them.
The Borrower hereby indemnifies, defends and holds Lender, its employees, representatives and consultants harmless from time to time and at all times against any liability, claim, loss, judgment, damage, cost or expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses) as a result of or arising out of any failure by the Borrower to observe or perform any of the terms and conditions and obligations contained in the Financing Documents or Event of Default or the exercise of any of the rights by Lender under the Financing Documents, including for any enforcement of security or recovery of Borrower’s Dues
I / We am / are aware that Lender shall agree to become a party to this GC only after satisfying itself with regard to all conditions and details filled by me / us in the GC and other Financing Documents in consonance with Lender policy. I / We agree that this GC shall be concluded and become legally binding on the date when the authorized officer of Lender signing this at Mumbai or on the date of first disbursement, whichever is earlier. By clicking “I accept”, the Borrower electronically signs these GC and agrees to be legally bound by its terms. The Borrower’s acceptance of these GC shall constitute: (i) the Borrower’s agreement to irrevocably accept and to be unconditionally bound by all the terms and conditions set out in these GC; and (ii) the Borrower’s acknowledgement and confirmation that these GC (along with the Financing Documents) have been duly read and fully understood by the Borrower.